Customer Service Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Korean)
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Manager - State Farm
Agent Team Member (Bilingual Korean). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based
conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your
opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability,
eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Salary plus bonus
• Health benefits
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Dedicated to customer service
• Bilingual - Korean required
• Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
• Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees.
State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Compensation: $48,000.00 per year
About Our Agency
• Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
• Our office is located in Carrollton.
• Our office is open 9 AM to 5 PM.
• I have been a State Farm agent since 2009.
• Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Employee.
• We have 40 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
• Additional languages spoken: Spanish and Korean
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are
responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.